Return and Exchange Policy
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Purchased Items for return/exchange will undergo a screening process and subject for approval of Sports Central management.
- Return/Exchange is allowed provided items are returned in good condition, with packaging and selling price tags intact.
- Return/exchange of item will only be allowed one time. Customer is required to double check their size via the size chart and ensure request to be final.
- In case of unavailability of stock of the same brand and style customer purchased, replacement of a different style, brand or colorway is allowed provided the amount purchased is equal to or above the price point of the purchased item.
- Should customer decide to replace an item with a higher price point of the original order, customer to pay for the balance and applicable shipping fees.
- Sports Central will consider the last resort to refund the purchased item if found to be irreplaceable due to unavailability of stock/damage item.
Inform Sports Central
- Customer to send intent of return/exchange to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from receipt of item from shipping provider. A Sports Central Customer Representative will reply to you via email and mobile to discuss further steps of the process.
- Email to contain the ff details:
- Order Number (i.e SCXXXX),
- Customer Details: Name, Mobile Number,
- Date Item was received
- Product Photos: in good condition, tags intact, pair of footwear (top, side, sole), sales invoice/official receipt and way bill of shipping provider.
Shipping Process from Customer to Sports Central:
- Customer-Initiated Returns (i.e Change Size) - customer will be responsible for shipping (i.e. booking and shipping fees) via their trusted courier. Metro Manila, Cavite and Rizal returns can be booked via Lalamove/Grab, while provincial returns may be returned via LBC or their chosen courier. Customer to inform Sports Central Customer Service once return booking is made by sending booking details (i.e. rider’s GPS link, courier way bill tracking # or form)
- Wrong Item Delivery - Sports Central will be responsible for scheduling pick-up of item from customer’s registered shipping address. Customer to coordinate with Sports Central Customer Service desired schedule, as needed. Pick-up shipping charges c/o Sports Central.
- Shipping Time: During Office Hours: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday to Friday
- Destination: All returns shall be returned back to the original store (branch) where the item was purchased and fulfilled. Returning an online purchase to a branch and vise-versa will not be entertained. All sportscentral.ph purchases shall be sent back to the following contact information and shipping address:
Andison Galvez (632) 7585-2495 / (0917)8053-653
Sports Central (Manila) Inc., SM Business Park Global Airport,
Dr. A. Santos Ave. SM Warehouse Complex, 2A Bldg.
Brgy. La Huerta Paranaque City, Philippines
Screening Process and Quality Inspection will apply once item has been received from customer. The following policy for inspection will apply:
- Items for exchange must be in unused condition with packaging intact, sales invoice and way bill of shipping provider presented.
- Items for exchange, due to customer’s damage/mishandling of item will not be entertained.
- Items for exchange, due to wrong size ordered by customer will be subject to the availability of the new size request.
- Items for exchange, due to wrong size shipped by Sports Central will be accepted, subject to the availability of the new size request.
- Items for exchange, due to factory defect or proven to be damaged upon shipment will be subject to further review of management. Photos to show full and close up shot of the item.
- Replacement of item due to change of mind of customer to a different style, brand and yet original item bought is in good condition will not be entertained.
- Replacement of item with the same style, brand, color way of product originally bought by customer, while stock supply last.
- Replacement of item will not be entertained if the item was found to be an imitation of the original.
- Socks, stockings, undergarments (i.e. sports bra, compression shorts) are not subject to replacement for hygienic purposes.
- Replacement of damaged box will not be entertained. Sports Central do not replace packaging due to mishandling of courier service.
Shipping Fulfillment from Sports Central to Customer
- Sports Central will re-book the shipping of the item back to the customer.
- An email containing new booking number, shipping fees and additional item top-up charges will be indicated for customer's reference.
- Consider 7-10 working days fulfillment depending on your location.
- Customer Initiated Return/Exchange: A standard nationwide shipping fee of P120.00 will apply, payable in cash to the courier.
- Wrong Delivery: Shipping charges are waived.
- Confirm Receipt of Replaced Item: Customer to advise via email email@example.com item was received in good condition.
“Prohibition of No Return, No Exchange Policy” Title III, Chapter 1, Rule 2, Section 7 DAO of 1993, R.A. 7394 “The Consumer Act of the Philippines”